This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Oct 19, 2022
||High School Diploma
- Setup and safely operate CNC Press Brakes to process/produce highest quality products. Adjust program parameters to set up and problem solve
- Must be able to work from blueprints, drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Use a tape measure, squares, and various hand and power tools
- Communicate with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- May perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures. Maintain a clean, organized work space.