This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 25, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Program Manager – Plastic Injection Mold
On behalf of my client I’m recruiting in the Mold Industry for an experienced Plastic Injection Mold Designer for a Leadership role to manage and develop a team of up to Designers. The successful candidate would ideally possess Program Management experience with scheduling, materials management, and maintaining budgets for projects.
What’s in it for you?
- Work Family that supports work/life balance
- Dynamic staff with a diverse set of skills and experiences
- Learning and development with new clients and projects
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits
- Opportunity to take the lead on projects
- Project Types:
- 95% Plastic Injection Molds and 5% Tooling Dies
- Design from concept to completion custom mold
- Supplying to Tier 1 Automotive Parts Manufacturers
- Extensive experience and knowledge in mold design
- Plastic Injection Mold Design Experience using UG NX
- High proficiency with NX 3D CAD Software for Mold Design (UG NX Version 11)
- Review and validate all mold designs and concepts by team and sub-contractors
Note: If you do not have Mold Design Experience using 3D NX CAD System then you are not qualified.
Please submit your resumes to Kaitlyn.Kirby@ExpressPros.com
- Guarantee project Engineers are meeting timelines, materials lists are kept up to date and all material ordered and received as per date requirement
- Make certain the Project Managers are thoroughly checking the out-sourced designs for design functionality, accuracy, and company standards with completeness of Bill of Materials
- Responsible for producing schedules each week to track design completion timelines
- Ensure the Design Library is being used properly by the Project Engineers
- Monitor all overtime for design team, approving as required while keeping within budget; while also monitoring hours for Engineering Change Request to ensure completed within budget
- Maintain hours worked records for each Project Engineer on how much time spent on new files from the customer while ensuring the review is within budgeted time; monitor and track hours
- Ensure the Project Engineer has provided purchasing with a complete, updated Material List so the Mold Maker Group Leader can review the Material Lists on the system to ensure all materials are ordered and accounted for
- Other duties as required