This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 14, 2021
The Opportunity The London Chamber of Commerce is seeking two enthusiastic and qualified individuals to coordinate the Chamber’s COVID-19 Rapid Screening Initiative. The COVID-19 Rapid Screening Initiative in partnership with TechAlliance that will provide free rapid antigen tests for employees of small and medium-sized businesses (those with less than 150 employees).
The goal of the program is to identify asymptomatic cases of COVID-19 in the workplace that might otherwise be missed, helping to curb the spread in the workplace, at home and around the community in London.
This is a perfect opportunity to gain valuable project management experience, grow a professional network and contribute to a high-profile project at the intersection of business and public health.
TITLE: Rapid Testing Program Coordinator
two available part-time positions (three-month contract)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Staff the pick-up location at the London Chamber of Commerce Meeting Centre through summer 2021
- Coordinate with and orient volunteers working at the pick-up location.
- Coordinate pick-up times with businesses via the Chamber’s rapid testing portal
- Answer inquiries from businesses regarding test orders and usage
- Ensure businesses have completed all appropriate training and documentation prior to pick up
- Ensure London Chamber has sufficient supply of tests from the Ministry
This is contract position at $18/hr for a max of 15/hours a week. Please send a cover letter and resume by May 19, 2021 to the attention of Kristen Duever, Assistant Manager at the London Chamber of Commerce firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong communicator – written and verbal
- Self-starter – intrinsically motivated