We are currently searching for a temporary Medical Administrative Assistant to join our client’s site in London. Our client is a medical centre providing various healthcare services to the surrounding communities. This is a very busy environment, so we are looking for candidates who have a minimum of 1 years’ experience, and are comfortable with fast paced work.
This position is a temporary 2-3 month coverage.
- Greeting and assisting all patients visiting the clinic
- Intake of patients for various clinics within the health centre
- Maintain accurate patient records and ensure all documentations are received in a timely manner.
- Answering telephones, booking appointments, sending referrals & follow ups
- Faxing, ordering office supplies and any other administrative tasks as assigned
- 1 years minimum experience in a similar environment
- Experience utilizing PS Suite considered an asset
- Clean criminal record
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Must have professional and ethical behaviour
Drake International€¯continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase€¯organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group.€¯To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!