Agilus is recruiting for Customer Service Representatives - Wealth/Mutual Funds for our client in Toronto, ON (work from home to begin)
Duties & Responsibilities:
· As a Customer Service Representative in the Centre of Excellence, you will be supporting the company€™s commitment to put the client first and ensure we offer the right solutions for them.
· Reporting to the Manager, Dealer Compliance, you will be responsible for supporting Tier-1 compliance inquiries within standard guidelines and will ensure that thorough records are maintained by documenting all actions.
· You will ensure the delivery of a consistent high-quality level of customer service in accordance with the company€™s Canadian Operations standards.
· Action control reports and address issues in a timely manner meeting monitored productivity and quality objectives
· Help Associate Supervisory Managers with Tier 1 supervision follow-ups
· Communicate with advisors to solve their pending supervisory inquiries
· Track interactions using on-line systems
· Provide superior customer service by being proactive in meeting customer needs
· Assist with department projects and initiatives as needed
· Excellent customer service skills with professional telephone etiquette
· Background in processing/administration
· Knowledge of Wealth and financial products, specifically Mutual Funds
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask proficiently in a fast-paced performance driven environment
· Bilingual in French is preferred
· Able to complete IFIC training
· Open to receiving and incorporating constructive feedback and coaching
· Handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
· Experience working directly with advisors an asset
Duration of Contract: 6 months
Location: Toronto OR Waterloo, ON €“ work from home to begin
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Niketa Menezes at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, Lucas Works!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate form at available upon request.