||Feb 10, 2020
Are you looking for the next challenge here in the Waterloo location and have previously supported management level within a Real Estate or Building Sector?
Are you organized and have great attention to detail ?
This position could be for you...
We are currently recruiting for a Jr. Property Manager / Administrative Assistant to join a very well known company here in the KW Region.
In this role you would be supporting Senior Management on a daily basis.
- Assist with Senior Management with Day to Day activities
- Scheduling and maintaining emails for Sr. Management
- Managing of property tasks, for appointments, inventory etc
- Creating Lists to streamline a process of what needs to be done with property/office
- Administrative tasks (Filing, scanning etc)
- Maintaining the Key fob Security (deactivating and activating fobs)
- Data Entry, reporting, scheduling , answering of the phone and greeting clients
- Maintaining the parking gates funds and reconciling it
What's in it for you:
- Working for a very reputable company
- Straight Monday - Friday shift (9:00am-5:00pm)
- Benefits (paid into)
- Great working atmosphere in a beautiful renovated home
- Great opportunity within the company to grow
- Competitive Salary
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or Business Degree
- Must have min 5 years experience in a support role with executive management
- Must have working experience within the sectors of : Building maintenance, property management, real estate etc
- Experience with junior level accounting
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Need to be extremely organized, personable and have excellent communications (Verbal and Written)
- Hands on experience with all MS Office Suites
- Need to have own vehicle with a clear driving record (some driving will be required)
- Need to be able to take initiative
- Must be able to pass a clear criminal back check
If you are interested in being considered for the position below the many options on how to apply!
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Saudia or Bobbie
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information