This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 27, 2020
||High School Diploma
On behalf of my client in Stratford, Express is hiring for a Permanent Role for a Production Supervisor on the Night shift. The shift is 12 Hour Continental working 3 – 12 Hour Shifts and paid for 40 hours.
Permanent / Full-Time / Direct-Hire Opportunity
Salary: 60K with Benefits upon start date and Pension Plan past probation
Shift: 3-12 Hour Continental Shifts; this does not rotate, hours are 11 p.m. to 11 a.m. (Sun, Mon, Tues)
*3 Days of 12 Hour Shifts that would be topped up to 40 hours*
*Every 3 Months this flips days of work from Sun to Tuesday flipped to Wed, Thurs, Friday*
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Sunday @ 11:00 p.m. to Monday 11:00 am
- Monday @ 11:00 p.m. to Tuesday 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 11:00 p.m. to Wednesday 11:00 a.m.
- Over-Time as required, could include some weekend shifts 1-2 times per month
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- Achieve safety, quality, delivery and production requirements on a daily basis
- Provide direction, leadership and ongoing feedback to Production Associates
- Deliver solutions and support for process improvements and problem solving in the manufacturing process
- Teach and ensure 5S methodology to maintain a neat and orderly workspace
- Develop best practices to improve all department activities
- Other duties as assigned
Work Environment: My client is heavily Automated Manufacturing facility supporting Automotive Industry Globally. They have over 300 robotic weld cells and the production process has many stages including resistance welding, cold forging, and e-coat paint systems on site. They weld, assembly and paint engine components, frames, sub-components and service parts.
Note: In order to qualify for this position, you must have held a team leader or a production supervisor position for a minimum of 3 years in a recent position.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience and salary expectations to Kaitlyn.Kirby@ExpressPros.com; Questions? 519-672-7620 Ext. 230 Monday to Friday 8 am to 7pm.
- 5 years of Plant Leadership Experience ideally in an Automotive Facility
- Post-secondary education is preferred but not required
- Sound understanding of health and safety legislation and regulations in Ontario
- Positive attitude, strong leadership and team building skills combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve effectively while managing multiple issues in a fast-paced work environment
- Good mechanical aptitude with a hands-on approach
- Experience with GMAW/RSW welding environment is ideal
- Knowledge of Excel/Word/Outlook