Drake International is looking for a Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative to join our Client's site in London. Our client is a busy transportation company located in South London that provides general freight services and distribution to many companies across Canada.
This position for 4-5 months and has potential to be extended.
- Customer service inbound/outbound calls
- Dispatching pick ups to delivery drivers
- Receiving customs documents for US out bound freight
- Working with Brokers to have freight cleared for same night shipment to US
- Other duties as required
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong/accurate key boarding skills
- Customer service focused
- Microsoft proficient. Word, Excel and Email
- Time management skills
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!