||Jul 31, 2020
Are you looking for a "foot in the door" opportunity with one of Canada's largest insurance companies?
If so, we are hiring an Imaging Clerk, where your organizational skills and attention to detail would fit right in and allow you to grow in the team & in the company. You would work with a with a document scanning team that provides confidential electronic images to select processing areas within the company. This is a great chance to further develop your office or clerical experience in a corporate setting.
Your responsibilities as an imaging clerk:
• Sorting documents into the appropriate queues
• Maintain a consistent workflow with the ability to set priorities and work within tight deadlines
• Provide excellent quality customer service by meeting all required Service Level Agreements
• Assist with projects and perform administrative functions as required
• Meet department document scanning benchmark requirements
Work for a leading insurance company
Start date: August 25th, 2020
• 3 month contract
• Strong potential for extension
• $14.00 per hour
• Hours: 8am to 5pm
• Monday - Friday
When you are placed through Randstad, you are also eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance, as well as a corporate discount service. This Value-add program provides you with a wide range of options to suit your needs.
What you'll bring:
• Proficient PC skills, including in-depth knowledge of Lotus Notes and MS Office
• Administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and the ability to handle confidential information
If you're interested in the Imaging Clerk role, feel free to apply online at www.randstad.ca. We can keep you on our list of available candidates for upcoming opportunities, where next steps often include an interview with our client.
Application Contact Information