||Feb 25, 2020
Randstad Engineering is seeking an Intermediate Civil Engineering Technologist on behalf of our client, a fast-growing multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with projects across Southwestern Ontario.
The incumbent Candidate will provide assistance to Engineering and Design staff with regards to Land Development, Transportation, and Municipal Infrastructure engineering projects. Specifically:
• Using Civil3D to prepare detailed models
• Preparing plan, profile, section and earthworks drawings
• Assisting with the advancement of design and modeling techniques
• Coordinating designs and drawings with other team members and consultants
• Attending site visits/Occasional site work as required
The ideal Candidate will be a graduate of a Civil Engineering Technology program with a minimum of 2 years of experience involving the design and drafting of Land Development, Transportation or Municipal projects. Additionally, the Candidate must possess:
• Proficiency in AutoDesk Civil3D
• Excellent drafting skills
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Eligibility to register with OACETT
Interested? Apply online at www.randstad.ca | Email your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Contact Information