||Jun 29, 2020
Is order picking your calling? Are you great with numbers and have perfect attention to detail? If you are looking for a physical role and comfortable using a walkie this could be the position for you! Located just outside of Waterloo this forward thinking, organized and friendly company is looking for you to work a six month contract position with potential for hire.
In this role these are the tasks you will be performing:
-picking orders by hand using pick slips and locating product
-organizing product that has been tampered with and repackaging
-shipping and receiving product, loading into trailers
-heavy lifting for some items
-transporting skids in the warehouse using the walkie
What's in it for you?
- Straight afternoon or shifts available
- Great starting wage $19/hr
- Six month contract with hire on potential
- Staff discount
- On the company's payroll
- Shift Premium if you work a 40 hour work week
- Opportunity for overtime
- Amazing lunchroom
What we need from you?
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds, not repetitively
- Experience with a walkie
- Attention to detail
- Previous order picking experience
- Reliable transportation
- Great attendance
If you are interested in this opportunity review how to apply.
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Amanda or Melanie
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Contact Information