||Mar 25, 2020
Are you a seasoned IT professional, keen on using your expertise to design and implement innovative solutions for customers? Our London Ontario client is seeking to hire a Solutions Architect to join their network on a permanent full-time basis. Apply to this amazing Solutions Architect opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Solutions Architect with our London Ontario client, you’ll receive:
• Above market compensation package.
• Comprehensive benefits package.
• Remote video interview process.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Solutions Architect role with our London Ontario client, you must have:
• 5-7 years’ work experience in Information Technology.
• 2-3 years’ experience leading a team of 3+ developers/engineers.
• 2-3 years’ experience with Java or Python.
• Cloud and IT security certifications.
• System integration knowledge.
• Experience designing, developing, delivering and maintaining reporting and analytics applications.
• Experience with data modeling.
• Background/experience in Linux an asset.
What soft skills do you bring?
To qualify for the Solutions Architect role with our London Ontario client, you also need:
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Solid business acumen.
If you’re results-driven and thrive on managing multiple concurrent projects within tight deadlines, then the Solutions Architect role with our London Ontario client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Brian Nyandong with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
Application Contact Information