||Jul 02, 2020
Our client in the London Location is seeking a Data Entry personal for an on-going contract position.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
- Enter customer orders into prescribed database software
- Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
- Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
- Filing/Scanning and additional administrative duties
- Reception Backup
- Monday to Friday (8am-5pm)
- $16.00 hourly
- Weekly pay cheques
- Eligibility to purchase benefits
- Previous administrative duties / data entry experience
- Excellent communications (written and verbal)
- Must have great MSOFFICE skills (excel and word) and previously worked on an ERP system
- Great attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
If you are interested in being considered for the position below the many options on how to apply!
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 x3 and ask for Saudia or Bobbie
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information