This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 31, 2020
Agilus Work Solutions is recruiting for a Controls Engineer position for our growing client in the London and the surrounding area.
- Developing and implementing: control solutions to achieve greatest productivity in integrated cells, relating to the productions and quality assurance of parts, information systems and equipment documentation. Managing and developing electrical and control systems with circuits ranging from high voltage AC to low voltage DC.
- Technology Improvements: Investigation and development of new technologies. Continually improving machine up time and operability. Supporting all teams within the manufacturing facility, providing technical expertise and demonstrating leadership. Integrating Die Cast cell knowledge to obtain operational improvements. Upgrade and update equipment Electrical drawings and control program files.
- Control: Controlling solutions for new and existing equipment defined, developed, monitored and installed. Oversee programming changes, communication changes and coordinate for consistency. Panel documentation/labeling, and tracking of changes up to date. Controls new technology training for maintenance. Cohesiveness in maintenance i.e. projects, going in same direction. PDR/Health & Safety sign offs done in conjunction with outside Engineers.
- Specifications: Rewrite existing controls specification to useable format for vendor quotations and in-house use. Continuous maintenance of specification is a requirement.
- Other duties as required, including special projects as they arise
- Previous experience with post-launch trouble-shooting considered an asset
- Previous experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens 5 & 7 considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent initiative and eager to take on more work
- 5+ years of experience with machine controls design, robotic controls, and programming
- Industrial Electrical Apprenticeship (OTAB #442) Electrician
- Skilled Trades License Industrial Millwright/Industrial Electrician
- Technologist classification, bachelors of engineering or a technical diploma
Total Compensation Package:
- $65, 000 - $85, 000 salary, depending on experience
- Work for a highly reputable organization
- Full-time, long-term employment
- Straight day shift
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Tyler Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, Lucaworks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Job ID: 105688
Application Contact Information