||Feb 19, 2020
Are you looking to gain experience within the financial/insurance industry where you can use your bilingual skills in French and English? Are you looking to develop your administrative support experience within a reputable company? If so, you may be interested in the Bilingual Administrative Assistant role in Waterloo.
As a Bilingual Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Processing retirement plan transactions
- Managing shared email inboxes with accuracy and efficiency
- Providing high quality service to both internal and external clients through timely fulfillment of requests
- Other administrative responsibilities as required
Why you want this role:
Work with leading insurance and financial organization
Gain excellent experience
Start date: March 10th, 2020
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs.
• Must be fluent in French and English
• Minimum 2 years of administrative support experience
• Demonstrated decision-making skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong PC skills - including data entry, MS Word and MS Excel
If you are interested in the Bilingual Administrative Assistant position in Kitchener, please apply online at www.randstad.ca. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Contact Information