This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St. Thomas, ON
||Aug 05, 2020
Quality Assurance Specialist
We are a climate controlled Japanese Automotive Parts Manufacturer in the St. Thomas, ON region and are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and qualified Quality Assurance Specialist to assist and support the Team with all quality related activity inside the facility and also at suppliers and customers as required. By example, this position will demonstrate commitment to quality through interaction with other departments, establish systems and procedures, and enforce quality standards in order to continually exceed customer expectations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Comprehensive extended group benefits plan (Medical / Dental / Paramedical / STD / Life Insurance)
- Matching group RRSP plan with 3% company match of gross earnings
- Annual evaluated company bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Climate controlled working environment
- Oversees and supports trial and pre-production activity leading to full part approval (through the development and detailed document preparation and inspection plans for all trial parts) for production.
- Supports regular audit/review activity of part quality and process.
- Ensures perpetual compliance to documented quality system documentation.
- Provides leadership to subordinates and manufacturing support functions enabling them to provide sound, confident judgement for part quality related enquiries both internally and externally.
- Assembles critical metrics from applicable departments, analyze using appropriate tools to identify trends and report to Management on a periodic basis.
- Manages customer and supplier related quality issues & inquiries as required and participates in go and see activity to support quick countermeasure activities.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of team engagement in quality functions – including inspection, analysis and training of Team Members.
- Facilitates and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of company internal processes and suggest and implement improvements regularly.
- Supports QA Management as required.
Qualified applicants interested in joining the TAKUMI STAMPING CANADA INC. Team, are invited to submit their resume and cover letter.
Please state your SALARY expectations to:
Please put in subject line of email: “QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST”
TAKUMI STAMPING CANADA INC. appreciates all responses but only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a Manufacturing/Quality Assurance role.
- Post-Secondary diploma/degree in Manufacturing-Quality related discipline.
- Familiarity with automotive regulatory requirements.
- Experience with gage calibration, SPC, PPAP, FMEA, corrective action, control plans, document control.
- Excellent command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent metrology skills with current technology, technical savvy.
- High attention to detail.
- Commitment, adaptability and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.