This is a full-time, long-term position opportunity. The successful candidate will work 8-5, Monday to Friday at our east London office. (Work hours are somewhat flexible but this position cannot be fulfilled remotely.)
Cleanlist is beginning a scale-up journey with the objective of doubling in size (from a dozen people) over the next 18 months. As a company, we need to move fast and make a lot of changes. As a Data & Document Specialist, your job will be to support the scale-up of our data-driven document creation and production solutions from millions to tens-of-millions of documents produced annually!
You’ll be working independently but also in a team with other departments, and exposed to lots of variety, challenges, and learning experiences with many avenues for growth within the organization.
What we’ll provide for you:
We want to inspire you, and we want you to inspire us. It’s really that simple.
To get us started, we’re prepared to offer you a good salary, a good benefit package, and a great working environment. We need good talent and we’re prepared to pay for it. But we know you can get that from a lot of companies.
What we can offer you that’s rare is the chance to join a dynamic winning team, to work directly with the company founder and senior staff, to learn a ton of cool stuff, and to really make a difference for the company and your career. We spend too much time working to just earn a salary. As part of the Cleanlist team, we want this role to turn into an adventure that you’ll look back on as one of the most fulfilling experiences in your life.
A Day in the Life of a Data & Document Specialist:
Your role as the coordinator between the customer and the production team will be critical to fulfilling the creation, production, and distribution of documents on behalf of our clients. This dynamic and technology-driven environment will keep you engaged and provide the opportunity to interact with multiple departments to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
We are growing quickly so most things are urgent, and the workflow is rarely considerate of what’s already on your plate. You will enjoy this job if you have a natural ability to be organized, enjoy process and structure, and love helping customers and getting work done.
The most satisfying part of this job is the sense of accomplishment you’ll get every day, living in the trenches and knowing that you made lots happen. You’ll also learn a ton about how to support many types of customers from smaller organizations to huge enterprise ones.
More details about the role:
Here are some of the current objectives for the Data & Document Specialist role:
To be successful, you’ll require these skills and experiences:
- Overseeing a busy daily order flow and ensuring work is completed on-time and without errors.
- Interacting directly with clients to help them understand and optimize their use of this Cleanlist solution.
- Take ownership of the creation and approval of 1,000’s of document templates.Manage the document production and distribution processes, including overseeing a small production team and helping out as needed.
- Innovate our production system to stay current with the best technology and methods to ensure fast, efficient production and the highest quality outcomes.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, make decisions, and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with an ability to earn respect from customers, suppliers and staff.
- Adaptive learner experienced in working with technology, digital processes, automation.
- A passion for organization, efficiency and quality.
- Advanced communication (both verbal and written but especially written) skills.
- Self-motivated with a take-charge, can-do attitude.
If Cleanlist and this role sounds like it’s your calling, we want to hear from you soon! Although resumes are great, we really like to hear from applicants willing to invest a little time and tell us in your cover letter why this role interests you and why you’re the best candidate to fill it. It’s also helpful to share your salary expectations and availability to start.
Note: We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Cleanlist.ca is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We’re also committed to accommodating persons with disabilities.