This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Apr 03, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
ITPS (Canada) Ltd.
Responsibilities to include but not be limited to:
- Design, integration, and maintenance of flight test instrumentation on the ITPS fleet of fixed-wing and rotary- wing aircraft;
- Repairing, overhauling, calibrating and testing aircraft Instrumentation;
- Provide expertise, and assist in various ITPS related projects and lecture creation as required;
- This position may, from time to time, be required to be sent abroad to partake in ITPS projects.
Apply by email to: Shelly@ITPSCanada.com
For more information see www.ITPSCanada.com
- College or university diploma in Aviation Electronic and Telecommunications;
- Integrated Air Defense System Certified Advanced User;
- 5 years experience as Flight Test Instrumentation Technician or Engineer;