Express is currently hiring an Administrative Coordinator for a contract position until December 2022 with our London, ON client. The successful candidate will have strong administrative experience working in a professional office environment.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
- Provide administrative assistance for a busy office.
- Data input into database.
- Creating technical reports based on completed research.
- Entering invoices into SAP.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Additional office duties as required.
- 1-3 years administrative experience in a professional, technical/scientific environment.
- Diploma in business administration.
- Professional phone manner.
- Strong problem solving with the ability to multi task.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Teams and SAP.
What’s in it for you:
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Salary: $20.00-$23.00/hr + 4% vacation pay.
· Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Administrative Coordinator"