||Jul 02, 2020
Logistics Systems & Validation Engineer
Are you a Reliability Engineer looking to join a growing and stable team in an exciting 12 month contract, full time hours opportunity?
Monday to Friday, DAY shift in the London area.
• Assess system, sub-system and component designs used or proposed for use on the machinery, with respect to Reliability and Maintainability requirements
• Perform Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) on proposed concept designs
• Create and quantifiably analyze reliability and functional block diagrams that reflect the proposed design
• Identify the optimum component repair policy by performing Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
• Proactively work with design engineering to ensure Reliability and Maintainability issues are raised and addressed during the design phase
• Prepare material and present at design reviews and logistics engineering assessment reviews
• Analyze test and field failure data for input into design trade-offs
• Develop Residual Useful Life (RUL) models for components based on physics of failure; in-service maintenance
• University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Professional Engineer and/or Certified Reliability Engineer
• 3-5 years of engineering experience
• Proficient in reading engineering drawings (electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics)
• System integration experience
• Familiarity with Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, and Fault Tree Analysis techniques
• Experience with programming languages commonly used in data science applications (Python, R and SQL preferred)
• Some knowledge of machine learning and data science processes
• Office/Shop Floor experience
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
• Effective planning, analytical and negotiation skills
• Ability to travel (5% Canadian, 5% US and Int'l) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
Position location - London ON
Compensation - $24.00 to $30.00/hour
OT after 40 hours
If you have the necessary qualifications to excel in this position, please apply online.
I can be reached at 519-679-7539 or email@example.com
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.
Application Contact Information