This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 19, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening at our London head office for a full-time Corporate Administrator reporting to the President of the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
Skills & Qualifications include:
- Provide administrative support to the President
- Provide administrative support to the senior leadership team
- Utilize a variety of software applications to prepare documents, presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence in a timely, professional manner
- Respond to requests, assist with, refer and transfer inquiries appropriately
- Coordinate various, large-scale gatherings such as Dealer meetings, National Sales meeting, Dealer trips, & Off-Site Planning meetings; process invitations, book travel and hotels, meeting rooms and meals, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for any parent company visitors as required
- Coordinate travel arrangements for senior leadership team as required
- Responsible for vehicle fleet administration for Sales Department and London pool vehicles
- Responsible for compiling various monthly/quarterly reports
- Collect and maintain travel schedules for regional and senior leadership team
- Back-up for reception coverage for breaks, vacations and sickness
- Special projects as time permits
We offer excellent working conditions and a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance.
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Event management experience – booking hotels, meeting rooms, meals
- Excellent proficiency with computer software programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, accuracy and versatility are essential
- Bilingual skills would be an asset but not a requirement