||Jun 19, 2020
Program Coordinator - Automotive Manufacturing
Express is currently seeking a talented Program Coordinator for a world-class and rapidly growing manufacturing operation who recognizing the importance of strong leadership. The Program Coordinator will report to the Program Manager and be responsible for planning and performing engineering assignments associated with design and development of processes.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous Benefits and Pension Program
- Opportunities for bonuses and
- Professional development opportunities
- Positive work culture in a well-managed company
- Develop assembly processes that meet requirements
- In depth technical analysis, identify and implement continuous process improvements
- Interact with team to understand how timelines and targets impact product design
- Assist with the completion of customer documentation
- Design team reviews to ensure design controls are effective and follow standards
- Initial work guidance development and process flow etc.
- Identify and resolve issues during launches and continuous improvement activities
- Create Tooling Purchase Orders as required
Express Surveys all clients for compliance to ministry guidelines for Covid 19 safety protocols. Express wants to ensure the safety of all our workers
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
- Post-Secondary education in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field preferred
- Min 5 years’ experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Min 2 years as a Project/Program Coordinator
- APQP Experience is an asset