This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 04, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Jr. Mechanical Designer/Engineer
Salford Group is currently seeking a Jr. Mechanical Designer/Engineer to join the product development team at the Salford, Ontario Head Office. The Jr. Mechanical Designer/Engineer will use Solidworks to design components, assemblies and maintain bills of materials and support the preparation and modification of assembly manuals during assignments. This position will require collaboration with production to do first-off checks, fit-ups and any design changes to ensure timeliness and quality in project delivery. Daily activities include participating in design review meetings as well as participate in actual field testing.
Salford Group is a fast growing, leading edge agricultural company providing the global agricultural market with high performance machinery. Salford Group offers a well-rounded position with plenty of opportunities for personal and career growth.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION - PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO THE ADDRESS POSTED. Please include the job title in the email subject line.
- 1-3 years mechanical design experience in mobile/off road equipment
- Agricultural background with detailed knowledge of agricultural machinery
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree
- Mechanical aptitude in both hands on and design capabilities
- Proven troubleshooting skills, detailed knowledge of agricultural machinery is considered a very strong asset
- Comfortable working as a team member or working independently
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of standard office software packages such as Office, Word, Excel, Proficiency in Solidworks 3D CAD and COSMOS FEA an asset.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, reference job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Accommodations may be requested in advance of the interview process. We appreciate your interest in our company and opening. Selected candidates only will be contacted. No phone calls please.