This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 04, 2020
||College Diploma (3 years)
Autotube Limited, a progressive auto parts manufacturer, have an opening for a Millwright/Industrial Mechanic in our Watford Plant on the day shift. (Monday – Friday 7am -3:30pm). Automotive experience is preferred.
Major responsibilities include the following:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package and the opportunity to work straight days (no rotating shifts).
Please submit resumes to email@example.com by Friday February 28, 2020 referencing the millwright position. No phone calls please.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team to support production
- Rebuilding, Repairing and Overhauling of equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance as required
- Welding and Robotics experience considered an asset
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts.
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery.
- Evaluate and improve our processes for uptime and repeatability.
- Evaluate downtime situations for root cause and identify potential risks to similar process.