||Feb 07, 2020
A precision CNC shop in Waterloo is looking for CNC operators for their afternoon shift to start as soon as possible. They are a medium-sized company that manufactures solar panel clips and screws. If you have previous experience working with CNC machines and using measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and air gages. The afternoon shift runs Monday through Thursday 3:30-2am.
If you are looking for a long term role and are comfortable working in a machine shop please reach out as soon as possible!
What's in it for you?
- Straight afternoon shift 3:30-2am Monday through Thursday must be flexible to work OT
- $16 an hour to start
- Long term opportunity
- Possible hire on with a growing successful company
- Benefits through Randstad upon placement
- Referral bonus program available
What we need from you?
- Must be able to work in a fast pace work environment
- Previous CNC experience
- Has used measuring tools
- Own your own safety shoes and glasses
- Is able to work in a repetitive environment
- Reliable transportation as the afternoon shift is not on a bus route
Perks of working with Randstad
- Paid Weekly + 4% Vacation Pay Added
- We offer a competitive benefits package, available to you on your first day!
- We offer $50 Bonus when you refer a friend or family member and they work for 160 hours.
If you are interested in this CNC Operator opportunity in the Waterloo area, please review below on how to apply.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call 1 hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Jackie or Melanie
We are also text friendly if you have any questions. You can reach Jackie or Melanie at 226-751-2767 or 226-747-5740 or you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans across many industries.
We are excited to help you find your next great opportunity!
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability.
Application Contact Information