||Jul 07, 2020
Embedded Developer, Advanced Product and Technology
Are you an Embedded Developer looking to join a growing and stable team in an exciting 12 month contract, full time hours opportunity?
Monday to Friday, DAY shift in the London area.
• Work with Controls team to take Matlab models to final code-base
• Create structured, well-documented, object-oriented, modern code
• Strong desire to work within a robust test environment
• Project build from concept through requirements and design before code is written
• Code implementation through pragmatic application of loose and strict requirements
• High level of expertise and/or interest in code repositories, versioning, & coding standards
• Design and develop efficient embedded applications using C/C++.
• Development using platforms including Window CE/Embedded and Linux
• Participate in peer and design reviews
• Build applications for State Machine
• Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar. Candidates with exceptional relevant experience will also be considered.
• Minimum 5 years of professional embedded software development (x86/64 and ARM)
• Demonstrated expertise in C/C++
• Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) design and/or model driven development
• Experience with serial protocols for communication and logging
• Testing and debugging skills
• Knowledge of vehicle communication network protocols (SAE J1939, TCP/IP, UDP)
• Ability to participate in concept, UI, and feature development
• Aptitude in hardware selection
• Matlab / Simulink experience
• Architecture, design, implementation, and deployment
• Full SDLC experience
• Two or more of Microsoft Visual Studio, Code Warrior, Eclipse, etc
• Build Automation
• Git and Bitbucket
• Ability to travel (5% Cdn) and (5% US & Int'l) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
• Must have or be able to obtain and maintain Secret Level clearance.
• Development experience in the below areas:
o Control theory / Mechatronics
o Good experience in Linux
o Real-time systems
o Vehicle systems
o Safety Critical Systems – (i.e. ISO 26262/MISRA)
o Cyber Security – (i.e. SAE J3061)
o Agile, V-Model, Atlassian Suite
o Development experience with Qt, Xamarin Forms, Windows Forms
Position location - London ON
Compensation - $28.00 to $44.00/hour
OT after 40 hours
If you have the necessary qualifications to excel in this position, please apply online.
I can be reached at 519-679-7539 or email@example.com
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.
Application Contact Information