||Mar 06, 2020
Are you an Industrial Painter that has previous Automotive painting experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing and dynamic organization?
If you are an experienced Industrial Painter that has a great eye for detail, we have a great position for you!
You will be responsible for all equipment, supplies and the general upkeep of the paint department. You will need to be experienced in all aspects of Industrial painting from the initial stages of priming to final inspection. You must be familiar with and adhere to all safety standards associated with industrial paint applications.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position with a Waterloo area company
- Straight Day shift - 6:30am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday and Friday’s 6:30am-11:30 am on Friday’s
- Family-oriented environment
- 2 weeks’ vacation during plant shutdown
- Fantastic Training
- Great starting wage!
What do we need from you?
- Previous automotive painting experience is required
- A mature minded individual with excellent attention to detail
- Must have great organization and communication skills
- Be willing to learn and have a great attitude
- Self-driven with a proven track record of excellent attendance
If you are interested in this Industrial Painter opportunity, please review below on how to apply.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call 1 hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Jackie or Melanie
We are also text friendly if you have any questions. You can reach Jackie or Melanie at 226-751-2767 or 226-747-5740 or you can reach us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans across many industries.
We are excited to help you find your next great opportunity!
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability.
Application Contact Information