This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 04, 2020
Salford Group strives to help farmers build productive high-yielding soils, by designing, manufacturing and marketing some of the most innovative tools available in commercial agriculture today. Salford maintains and continuously works to improve a full line of tillage, seeding and fertilizer application equipment.
Salford Group machinery has been built by employees with agricultural backgrounds and continues to develop machines with producer input and extensive on-farm testing to back up state of the art computer aided design models. This blend of experience and technology makes Salford the choice of commercial agricultural enterprise.
With facilities Iowa, Ontario, Manitoba, Georgia and Russia, Salford Group is a global leader in the manufacturing of tillage, seeding, and precision application equipment. The company dedicates its ongoing efforts to precision, durability, versatility in the field, and improving the economics of farming worldwide.
Salford Group is currently seeking a reliable person to work in their Paint Department, at Salford, Ontario head office – located south of Ingersoll on Hwy 19, near 401. The successful candidate will be part of a Manufacturing team responsible for painting of agricultural equipment.
This position has seasonal and full-time openings for days and nights, with additional overtime available.
Days Monday to Friday, 42 hour/week
Nights Monday to Thursday, 42 hours/week
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the job posting title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- 1-2 years manufacturing paint experience preferred
- Must be familiar with wet paint technics and have a good understanding of paint equipment
- Ability to read, interpret blue prints and drawings
- Experience operating machinery and knowledge of advanced manufacturing techniques such as Kanban, Lean would be a definite asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organized, proactive and maintain a positive attitude in the workplace
- Superior safety standards and practices
- Positive attendance history required