RedIron is looking for a fulltime Network Security Engineer to help validate that our services, applications, and architectures are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. You will be responsible for analyzing the security of applications and services, discovering and addressing security issues, building security automation, and quickly reacting to new threat scenarios. You will support both internal and customer-facing initiatives and projects.
You will provide expert support for the processes and tools in scope of security solution(s). This role is expected to work closely with IT architects and other IT teams on designing security capabilities in the IT solutions (services, process and tools). You will create, maintain and ensure adherence security policies, procedures, technical baselines, guidelines and control standards.
- Application security reviews
- Secure architecture design
- Threat modeling
- Projects and research work as needed
- Security training and outreach to internal development teams
- Security guidance documentation
- Security tool development
- Security metrics delivery and improvements
- Participate in external and internal audits
- Assistance with recruiting activities and administrative work
- Deliver and maintain the technical documentation related to the engineering and architecture of the security solution(s)
- Support the Service Delivery Management activities for his/her security solution(s).
- Have a minimum of five (5) + years professional experience in the technology field, including a minimum of three (3) + years of security experience
- Possess experience assisting the development and maintenance of tools, procedures, and documentation
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and cloud technologies
- Master technologies and security concepts
- Present complex solutions and methods to general community
- Having one or more security certifications are a plus.
- Team leader experience (asset)
Have the following behavioral skills:
Analytical skills, strategic vision, rigor and accuracy, communication skills and collaboration.
Candidates will be based out of our London Ontario office. You will have the option to work from home within the guidelines of our corporate policy.