agilus Work Solutions has an opportunity for a Marketing Manager, for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods, located in London ON.
This is a one-year maternity contract opportunity, to demonstrate your skills. If this sounds like a match for you, please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at email@example.com
Come join our team and show us what you are capable of!
Overview: The successful candidate will make an impact on the rapidly growing portfolios (Perioperative, Sterilization and Patient Warming) in the healthcare market by managing the multiple product portfolios offered in the Operating Room, Intensive Care Unit, and other healthcare settings. The responsibility will cover US & Canada.
- Drive operational excellence focused on growth, profitability, and process optimization
- Actively manage the day to day operations and health of the product portfolios including monthly/quarterly sales forecasting, P&L and pricing strategy
- Lead SKU rationalization, and mix improvement initiatives
- Localize global direction and translate insights to Canadian market strategy (value proposition, segmentation, targeting, 4Ps, etc.)
- Product management through across-functional team (phase in / phase out / end-to-end new product development process, line-extensions for existing products)
- New product introductions and development of marketing and sales tools to support market needs(hospital and out-of-hospital) and growth programs
- Strategize area/country contracts submissions (offering, pricing, value based bundling)
- Manage demand planning, backorder process, quality, service, regulatory priorities and monitors progress in coordination with local teams
- Brand management
- Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing; University preferred
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience & portfolio management
- Demonstrated ability to drive decision making, strategic objectives, and tactical plans
- Experience working remotely with cross-functional groups (Supply Chain, Business Services, Regulatory & Quality, etc.)
- Experience with the Canada and US Healthcare Markets is an asset
- Previous experience in Marketing Strategy development and execution, backed up with portfolio management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel; SAP is an asset
- Previous experience in the health care industry preferred
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel approximately 25%of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid drivers license is required.
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to viewÂ www.agilus.caÂ regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily! AG387XP