This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 18, 2020
Express is recruiting for a Customer Product Specialist for a global manufacturing automotive client in the London area
What’s in it for you:
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Group Benefits Plan, Pension and vacation
- Paid Personal days; professional development opportunities
- Fast growing; profitable global manufacturer
- Analyze customer prints, data, GD&T and specifications to ensure compliance and feasibility once product is awarded.
- Assist in developing a process that satisfies all requirements using existing standards, information obtained from customers based on drawing / data supplied.
- Participate in tooling and design team reviews to ensure that designs can build a quality product with a robust process.
- Help evaluate manufacturability of customer designs
- Review engineering changes as requested customers, both internal and external for cost, feasibility and timing.
- Analyze, lead and document all levels of development of product throughout all phases of process (stamping, assembly, paint, etc.)
- Provide technical support for both internal and external customers.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer; firstname.lastname@example.org
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
- 5-7 years of customer facing experience from manufacturing environments
- Design experience of products for manufacturing, preferably in a metal stamping environment
- Experience with CAD software is required
- Ability to work with Purchasing, sales units and manufacturing locations
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines