||Jul 31, 2020
Are you looking to gain experience in a corporate environment?
We are looking for a mailroom clerk to work with our client in Waterloo in a fast paced setting. This position is responsible for the effective operation of the main mail distribution centres for head office and main locations located across Canada.
The ideal candidate will receive, open, sort and deliver all incoming mail, output and courier to the various business units within Canadian Division as well as prepare, sort and ship all outgoing mail and couriers.
This role will require lifting of up to 40 LBS. Very fast paced day which requires on your feet duties all day.
-3 month contract with strong potential to be extended
-gain experience in a corporate setting
-Monday to Friday
-Shifts:8-4, 9-5 or 10-6 (possible rotation)
-Start date: August 25th, 2020
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills for a high volume, deadline driven environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage fluctuating volumes of work.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job; some heavy lifting is required
- Excellent knowledge of mail metering equipment, courier tracking systems, courier delivery systems, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
If you are interested in the Mailroom Clerk role in Waterloo, please apply online at www.randstad.ca. Qualified candidates will be contacted .
Application Contact Information