Agilus Work SolutionsÂ is looking for a qualified and passionateÂ Intermediate Civil Engineer / Project Manager with a P.ENG or CET designationÂ to work for our client in London or Kitchener Ontario.Â The position would be looking for a candidate to either run projects or work as an Engineer and stamp drawings.Â
- Preparation of Civil Engineering Design and Documents for projects related to land development and municipal projects such as subdivisions, site plans, road reconstructions, parking lot replacements, etc.
- Design of civil infrastructure including site servicing, grading, stormwater management, watermains, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, noise studies, etc.
- Project management duties including assisting with proposals, responsible for projects from the initiating to closing phases and being the main point of contact with project stakeholders
- Review designs (calculations and reports) and drawings to ensure accuracy, adequacy, and conformance to the design
- Coordinate daily team priorities to achieve project milestones
- Provide technical guidance to designers and junior staff
- When required, preparation/review of tender/contract documents and act as tender and contract administrator
- When required, coordinate/review/assist field staff with site investigations, general reviews of construction, and preparation of field review reports
- Work within the project team environment from preliminary stages of the design through to completion
- Coordinate all aspects of projects with several disciplineâ€™s designs and drawings
- Represent the company with approval authorities and third parties for coordination
- Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited Canadian University preferred
- Registered as a licensed Professional Engineer with the Professional Engineers of Ontario preferred
- C.E.T. or C.Tech. designation are also considered for Project Managers
- 4+ years of experience in Civil Engineering, with a focus on consulting/design
- Experience with Provincial and local Municipality design guidelines, the Ontario Building Code, and other applicable Canadian Engineering standards. Knowledge of the Planning Act is considered an asset.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and AutoCAD suites. Preference will be given to candidates with Civil3D experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team builder with demonstrated abilities to motivate all levels of staff
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal growth; willingness to learn
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Capable of working on and/or managing several projects at the same time and with the projects in different stages
- Knowledge of engineering software related to Civil engineering (EPANET, MIDUSS, others) would be considered an asset
- Full-time permanent position
- Fun schedule; Monday to Thursday 8am to 5:30pm, Fridays 8am to 3pmÂ
- Competitive salaryÂ
- Annual Performance BonusÂ
- Group Health Benefits
- RRSP Matching Program
- Career development opportunitiesÂ
- Regular social and team-building eventsÂ
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Samantha West at email@example.com. Make sure you have at least 2 professional references we can call upon.Â
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.Â
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. AlternateÂ format available upon request.
Posting ID: 109946