Express is recruiting for a Customs Clerk for a 4 month contract for our client in South London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Taking inbound and outbound calls.
- Dispatch pick ups to drivers.
- Receiving customs documents for US outbound freight.
- Working with brokers to have freight cleared for same night shipment to the US.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years dispatch or customs experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong data entry skills, both accuracy and speed.
- High attention to detail and highly organized.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $19.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 10am-6:30pm.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Customs Clerk"