||Jun 01, 2021
Position: Bilingual Payment Services Representative
Department: Credit and Administration
About THINQ Technologies Ltd.
Headquartered in London, Ontario, THINQ Technologies Ltd. (THINQ) is one of Canada’s largest providers of information technology products, office supplies and computer gaming components through our website www.directdial.com. Through our various online assets THINQ has met the needs of consumers, the gaming community, small business, corporate and government since 1997. Utilizing our network of manufacturers and authorized distributors we bring over 400,000 products from over 250 name-brand manufacturers to the Canadian marketplace 365 days per year.
Are you looking to begin your career in administration? Do you enjoy office administration? Do you have excellent attention to detail and an eye for discrepancies? Do you excel at organization and delivering excellent service? If so, then read on!
The Bilingual Payment Services Clerk focuses on processing a high volume of orders, payment transactions and following subsequent security processes and procedures, while still providing high level of customer support. Additionally, we will provide cross training in various other Administrative roles to ensure steady work flow during peak periods as well as vacation coverage. This may include sourcing products from distribution, invoicing, as well as data entry. The ideal candidate will have the following:
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
THINQ offers a competitive base salary. After six months employees are placed on our subsidized benefits package. After 1 year of employment, employees can choose to join the pension plan.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mathematically fluent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication as well as conflict resolution abilities.
- Technologically literate and comfortable using e-mail, phone systems, MS Office products as well as windows and web-based applications.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and data entry abilities.
- Sound judgment, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative team player, flexible, adaptable, and able to work efficiently completing routine tasks.
- Able to work independently and without close supervision in a co-operative environment.
- Fluent in both official languages (English and French) is mandatory for this role.
THINQ is a provider of services to a variety of essential service industries and as such, this position will be required to work onsite in adherence with Covid-19 protocols. More details will be provided at time of interview.
How to Apply
Candidates are to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their interest and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the following subject line for your application to be considered “BClerk 572.”
THINQ Technologies Ltd supports an inclusive safe working environment and welcomes and encourages applications from all people. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact Human Resources for more information.