||May 23, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Drake International has partnered with a large food distributor located here in London. We are looking for a Supply Chain Customer Care Coordinator to join their team.
This is a 6 month contract with the possibility to convert into a permanent role. For the duration of the contract you will be hired directly by our client.
As of a member of supply chai n their team you contribute you knowledge & customer service to ensure all international customers are taken care of. This is a great role for someone with international import / export experience.
Day to day tasks include:
* Coordination and management of outbound shipments to Customers, this includes but is not limited to facilitating import permits, meeting logistic requirements and other related process.
* Keeps customers informed by forwarding notices, shipment dates and any other status related to their shipments.
* Oversee finish goods inventory to ensure accuracy and best before day management.
* Enter Data in AX to Process Sales and shipping documents.
* Monitor shipping confirmations t o ensure on time customer invoicing.
* Maintenance of AX transactions to ensure data integrity and traceability of products.
* Develop and maintain standard operating procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency's.
* Assist with the management of logistics providers, including 3PL warehouses and freight carriers.
* Performing ongoing analysis of Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including customers on-time delivery performance.
* Minimum 2 years of Supply Chain Customer Service experience
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Import/Export Compliance or Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarding.
* Minimum 1 year of experience working with ERP systems such as Dynamics AX or SAP
* Post-secondary degree or diploma
* CITT Certification, APICS Certification, PMAC Certification, P. Log. Certification - An asset
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications (proficient in Excel)
* French or Spanish knowledge is considered an asset
This role offers an immediate start date for the successful candidate.
50-55k to start
Salary: CA$50 - CA$55 per year
Application Contact Information