This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 09, 2020
||High School Diploma
The Instrumentation/Calibration Technician is responsible for calibrating, testing, repair and maintenance of measurement instruments and equipment to ensure conformation to specifications. The Instrumentation/Calibration Technician is also required to work with all production departments in ensuring the integrity of product and provide support to the quality department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- O.S.S.D., GED, or equivalent
- Certification in Quality, or equivalent
- 3 years’ related experience in manufacturing
- Metrology knowledge, MSA, and GD&T
- Effective trouble-shooting skills in solving technical issues
- Strong computer efficiency and systems knowledge (windows, excel, word, etc.)
- Coordinate and perform process verification requirements for plant and customer needs ensuring accuracy to the required test standards, including incoming instrumentation for calibration or repair
- Test & monitor electrical systems, equipment, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
- Develop schedule/procedures for all instruments, gauges and testing devices
- Create and maintain proper documentation of inspection results
- Ensure instruments, gauges and testing devices are calibrated correctly while verifying accuracy using master gauges and make adjustments as necessary
- Inspect, isolate, troubleshoot, and repair malfunctions and equipment using various test instruments
- Coordinate and execute measurement system analysis (MSA) including gauge repeatability and reproducibility (GR&R) studies
- Perform gauge correlation studies and make improvements as necessary
- Order replacement parts for faulty instruments, gauges and testing devices
- Assist in writing specifications for repairs and new construction
- Ability to calibrate and verify Pressure/Vacuum Transmitters
- Maintain master samples as per required procedure
- Maintain appropriate weekly and monthly reporting metrics
- Create and maintain work instructions
- All other relevant duties
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.