Hudson Boat Works is a leading International and Olympic class rowing boat manufacturer. We believe that building the world’s best boats is not possible without great people - so we are committed to hiring the best people who are passionate about what they do!
We are currently looking to hire full-time production staff members to work in hands on positions within our London based factory.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are currently looking for full-time permanent employees in various departments. These roles will involve working with carbon fiber composites to produce high quality rowing shells. Although no specific experience in composites is needed, hands on experience such as auto body, drywall or carpentry work is an asset.
All positions will require you to have outstanding attention to detail, as well as the ability to work within physically demanding situations.
· Consistent 40-hour work weeks (Monday - Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm)
· Competitive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, retirement savings contributions
· Fast Track wage system with wages starting at $16 per hour
· A positive team oriented work environment
· Year-round employment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Your character is typically described as dedicated, hardworking and very detail-oriented
· You are a team player and have a positive attitude
· You have good communication skills, are able to meet deadlines, demonstrate time management and multi-tasking skills
· Experience working in a factory setting is an asset (but not necessary)
· Able to lift up to 50lb overhead
All applicants MUST have access to personal transportation, location is not on or close to a bus route
NOTE: We thank all those interested in this position. Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted