||Feb 25, 2020
Are you a Structural Technologist looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a company that has an excellent track record of promoting internally? Are you a whiz with precast concrete, eager to share your knowledge and experience with others?
We have a spot just for you, right here in London!
Randstad Engineering is seeking a Structural Technologist on behalf of our Client, an award-winning, full-service multidisciplinary Engineering Consulting firm that has experienced exponential growth throughout Southwestern Ontario in recent years. The incumbent Candidate will work in support of the Precast Concrete division on modelling and drawing production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create virtual 3D models and shop drawings from plans and specifications
• Oversee on-site BIM-related project coordination, including model coordination with trade contractors
• Troubleshoot BIM-related issues on site, seeking assistance from field engineering managers
• Maintains BIM-related document management systems on projects
• 2-3 years of experience working on modelling and drawing production
• Experience working specifically with projects involving precast concrete
• Post-secondary education in Civil/Structural Engineering Technology or Architectural Technology
• Strong knowledge of TEKLA Structures in addition to AutoCAD would be considered a significant asset
What’s in it for you?
• Work with a highly stable and successful organization that has unlimited room for growth
• Ongoing internal training, professional and personal development initiatives
• Flexible schedule, relaxed environment, strong focus on balancing life and work
• Modern office with access to cutting-edge technology
Interested? Apply online at www.randstad.ca | Email your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Contact Information