||May 12, 2020
As a company in the Timberland Group, TIMBERLAND EQUIPMENT LIMITED is a Canadian-owned, entrepreneurial, globally recognized company located in Woodstock, Ontario, where we are a fully operational facility with sales, engineering, and manufacturing departments all under one roof.
We are currently looking for MECHANICAL ASSEMBLERS. This is a full time position with an attractive wage and benefits for the right candidate.
This position is responsible for assembling custom tension stringing, construction, mining, oil & gas, and marine equipment; following the project from initial assembly to testing. The position summary is to be used as a guideline only and will not incorporate all functions of the job.
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK:
- Read job specifications, interpret and work from engineering drawings to assemble custom heavy equipment including winching systems varying from 5 ton to 600+ ton
- Perform DC wiring systems (12 – 24V)
- All variations and sizes of hydraulic systems (closed and open loop), including systems from 2GPM to 200+ GPM
- Utilize large cranes (2Te to 55Te), lift trucks, etc. to transfer and manufacture equipment
- Participate in static and dynamic testing of finished equipment
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Licensed Heavy Equipment Mechanic/or related Mechanic License and/or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in assembling hydraulic and mechanical systems is essential
- Knowledgeable in DC based electrical systems and ability to do overall diagnostics on equipment would be an asset
- Hands on troubleshooting, repair, adjustment, overhaul, and maintenance of heavy equipment
- Truck and trailer experience would be an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a co-operative group atmosphere
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts and overtime
Qualified applicants may email resumes quoting “Assembler” in the subject line to:
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
No recruiters please.