||May 19, 2020
Do you possess expertise in Data Security / Privacy Protection, and have a strong background in information/mobile security? Our Waterloo Ontario client is seeking to hire a Senior Technology Planner (Mobile Security), on a permanent full-time basis. Apply to this amazing Senior Technology Planner opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Senior Technology Planner with our Waterloo client, you’ll receive:
• Above market compensation package.
• Remote video interview process.
• R&D environments - working on new projects.
• Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies.
• Strong technical teams - great learning/collaboration opportunities.
• Large, stable organization.
What will you do?
As a Senior Technology Planner with our Waterloo client, you will:
• Participate in strategic planning/forecasting meetings for security & data protection related software projects.
• Interact & collaborate with key security research staff and teams across the globe.
• Provide expertise in conducting research, evaluations, and studies required to develop short-term and long-term plans.
• Work closely with local research teams on system engineering, architecture and design work.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Senior Technology Planner role with our Waterloo client, you must have:
• Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Mathematics.
• 8+ years’ experience with Data Security / Privacy Protection.
• 5+ years’ experience with research, Software, and Cyber Security project planning.
• Experience in architecture design, technical planning, or product planning.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
If the prospect of working with a global cutting edge tech innovator intrigues you, then the Senior Technology Planner (Mobile Security) role with our Waterloo Ontario client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Merin George with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
Application Contact Information