We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Data Entry role for an ongoing assignment on for our client in London, ON! The pay rate for this role is $16.00 per hour. This location is not bus accessible.
- Provide reception desk coverage daily, process mail on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls, take orders from customers
- Data entry of order information into company database
- Photocopying, filing, and other administrative activities as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years experience with customer service or office administration
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation, as location is not bus accessible
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
How Can You Apply?
- Email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Receptionist/Data Entry”
- Complete an online application at http://apply.expresspros.com
- Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in LondonAfter We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.