Electrical Integration Lead
Woodstock Area; Leading 5 Plants
Employment Professionals are recruiting for a Controls Technician for a Electrical Integration Lead role within an award-winning automotive components and assembly supplier. The ideal candidate would posses a technical and engineering background in electrical designs and PLC Programming with project lead experience.
Wage: $39.00 Per Hour plus overtime after 40 hours
Hours: Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Days Shift plus Overtime
What’s in it for you?
Controls Technician Responsibilities:
- Competitive Wage and Pension
- Benefits after 90 Days Probation
- Paid Vacation Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Duties and Responsibilities - Previous experience required in these responsibilities:
- Electrical design and integration of industrial control systems
- Programming of PLCs and HMI's from multiple vendors
- Configure and install hardware devices and software applications
- Create/maintain company engineering drawings
- Review vendor timelines to ensure program objectives are met
- Optimize existing equipment
- Develop effective manufacturing solutions with the team
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers. Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Please submit your resume by email to Kaitlyn.Kirby@ExpressPros.com with Integration Lead in the subject line.
- 5+ years of related experience as a Controls Technician in Automotive Manufacturing
- Post-secondary education in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electrician License / Certificate of Qualification would be an asset but not required
- Strong understanding of robotics and control systems
- Hands on experience with commissioning and integration of new automation
- Hands on experience with electrical design and engineering drawings
- PLC and HMI Programming working with multiple vendors
- Project management experience/skills