||Mar 10, 2020
Spencer Experts is a growing private rehabilitation company in London Ontario, specializing in vocational rehabilitation services, functional abilities evaluations, life care plans and occupational therapy services.
This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a small and dynamic rehabilitation team.
We conduct assessments and provide expert reports assisting the legal and insurance industries to reach fair conclusions. We provide rehabilitation treatment and services to individuals who have been injured or disabled helping to improve their quality of life.
We’re a family owned and operated company and we strive to create a warm, family-friendly working environment for our employees and contractors.
We’re currently looking for a Full Time Office Manager.
This is a key function. By providing an exceptional level of support to our extended Team and clients, you will help Spencer Experts become the employer of choice in the private rehabilitation space.
Do you have what it takes? Then – read on …
What we need from you:
- Working from our London office
- 5 days/week; 7.5 hours per day
- We’d be open to 4 days a week if that works best for you (we’re flexible!)
- To serve as liaison with our external accountants to manage our bookkeeping and payroll functions:
- Formal bookkeeping training + 3 to 5 years’ successful experience in a small business, working directly with a team
What you can expect from us:
- Payroll experience
- Office Management or other experience in this industry is not required but would be an asset
- HCAI (Health Claims for Auto Insurance) experience would be an asset
- Strong computer proficiency and ease with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Strong customer service orientation
- Some HR admin experience would be useful, including knowledge of provincial standards for vacation pay, statutory holidays and other employment-related rules that guide payroll
- Organized (to a fault!)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Responsibilities include proofreading reports; tracking deadlines and tracking intake of client information
- Collaborative and positive outlook.
If you want a new challenge in a welcoming and friendly environment and have the skills and knowledge, please send your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Consultant:
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected to continue our recruiting process will be contacted.
Spencer Experts is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities. If you have special requirements, please advise us during the recruitment and selection process.
- Opportunity to work with a family-oriented team in a small and growing disability management firm
- We solicit employee opinions and value them
- Competitive compensation
- Annual Health care spending account
- Autonomy and initiative are encouraged