||Feb 20, 2020
Are you looking to join a growing and stable team in an exciting 12 month contract, full time hour’s opportunity? This role is a Data Management position.
Monday to Friday, DAY shift in the London, Ontario area
• Manage all misc. data transfers ensuring that all transmitted data meets internal, contractual, Trade and Intellectual Property requirements
• Use encryption software to encrypt and decrypt data, post data to and retrieve from SFTP sites
• Maintain records of all data transmittals using the CM Data Transfer Tracking System
• Interface with internal sites, Customers, Program Administration, TCM, IRM etc. as necessary
• Perform duties associated with the Trade Compliance Representative Back-up role.
o Review and Sign pre-travel authorization form
o Assist with the delegation process
o Monitor activities in ED&D and be aware of current or pending trade compliance issues
o Represent ED& D as a member of the Trade Compliance
• Manage the Configuration Management document repository and ED&T Central Files repository
• Manage all CM document management activities including archiving and annual review of data for continued retention or destruction.
• Assist in other areas of CM as determined necessary
• Completed University Degree or College Diploma
• Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle ERP and Teamcenter PLM applications.
• Ability to interpret Engineering, Manufacturing and Configuration Management documentation (Drawings, Change Requests & Change Notices)
• Demonstrated skill in Microsoft Office applications
• Proficient communication, organization and prioritization skills
• Configuration Management/Change Management experience
• Strong Trade Compliance and Intellectual Property background
• Experience in an Enterprise/Manufacturing Resource planning environment (ERP/MRP) and Product Lifecycle Management (Teamcenter) tools
If you have the necessary qualifications to excel in this position, please apply online.
I can be reached at 519-679-7539 or email@example.com
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.
Application Contact Information