This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 13, 2020
We are seeking a CNC Programmer to join our Engineering team. This position is available on both the day and afternoon shift and support our CNC operators running CNC saws and routers.
- Under general direction, responsible for preparation of drawings and G-code within MasterCAM RouterX
- Create tool paths for CNC routers
- Control offcuts to minimize raw material waste
- Work closely with production staff to ensure that timelines are met
- Highlight potential quality issues and follow up with production staff to ensure verification
- Work closely with internal customer service reps to clarify any issues with drawings
- Control and update CNC program database
- Completion of post-secondary education in CNC Programming or equivalent experience / training
- Two plus years of programming experience using MasterCAM (preferably RouterX)
- One to two years of experience operating and setting up CNC Router machines (preferably woodshop experience)
- Detail oriented, both in paperwork and computer generated drawings
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience using AutoCad is an asset
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.