||Feb 13, 2020
Are you a Mechanical Designer looking to join their dynamic team in an exciting 12 month contract opportunity?
Monday to Friday, DAY shift in a London area growing stable company!
Competitive hourly rates!
This job is open to eager NEW GRADS of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering!
In this role you would be;
• Creating solid models, layouts and associative assembly and detail drawings from sketches, notes or direction from senior designers or Project Engineers to stringent industry, and company standards
• Designing mobile systems with using NX CAD software integrated to the database
• Performing design calculations and trade-off studies as required
• Incorporating engineering change requests
• Performing dynamic motion and interference analyses
• University degree or college diploma in Electrical or Mechanical field
• Minimum1-3 years of experience with NX CAD software in modeling, drafting and assemblies
• Experience utilizing CAD tools in a related industry
• Knowledge of the application and interpretation of GD&T from piece parts to assemblies
• Demonstrated strength in MS Office applications
• Ability to travel and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
If you have the necessary qualifications to excel in this position, please apply online.
I can be reached at 519-679-7539 or email@example.com
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.
Application Contact Information