||Feb 26, 2020
Our client in Waterloo is looking for a SR. Business Analyst with a minimum 5+ years experience for a permanent position. As a key member you will be responsible for process design and process modelling, as well as information design and modelling. You will be responsible to manage the business needs of the project stakeholders including senior management, customers and end-users. You must also have experience working with a variety of Sr. Project managers, Sr. leaders, SME's, System Analysts..etc. You must also have experience with waterfall projects as you will be responsible for requirements analysis and communication for both functional and non-functional requirements. For agile projects you will have experience maintaining the product backlog or assisting the product owner to maintain the product backlog.
Additionally you will have experience preparing the Business Case, project management plans as well as documents. You may also be responsible for assisting with estimate and risks, vendor selection, and measuring the achievement of project objectives during the project assessment stage. You will also facilitate workshops for the design and modelling of all business architecture elements as well as presenting business architecture design to IT and business audiences.
* Senior BA Experience
* 5+ years experience with process models, process design and capturing a process from end to end
* Excellent facilitation skills required including experience facilitating workshops
* Impeccable communication skills required, both written and verbal! Must have strong communication skills for both business users and technical staff within formal and informal documentation processes.
* Experience with both functional and non functional requirements
* 3-5+ years of Agile/Scrum methodology as well as Waterfall required.
* Experience working on small, medium to large business/system projects meeting time and quality targets/standards.
* Retail experience, retail application experience, POS, supply chain experience HIGHLY Preferred.
* 3-5+ years managing the business needs of the project stakeholders including senior -level management, customers and end-users
* Experience with Business process modeling and information modeling /techniques
* 3-5 years as a BA working closely with the PM"s to prepare business cases, PM plans/estimating risk and assessments...etc.
* University / College degree in Information Technology or Business.
* Waterfall experience nice to have ie: requirements analysis and communication: functional and non-functional requirements.
* 3-5 years experience working/partnering with systems analyst, human change specialists and business subject matter experts.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and time-management skills.
* Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation an asset
* Familiarity with IIBA’s Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) an asset
* Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) designation an asset
If you or anyone you know is interested, please apply today!
Application Contact Information