||May 04, 2020
Are you an extraordinary TIG Welder who wants to be a part of a team that appreciates your craftsmanship? This company in London is looking for a TIG welder who has a passion for their trade and wants to be an important part of a small team. While the welding department is small and tight-knit, this company has a big business. You don’t have to worry about job security! This company doesn’t do lay-offs and highly focused on work-life balance. They care about their team and continually work to improve their total compensation package.
This is an especially fine type of metal, less than 1/16th aluminum welding. If you could weld a pop can, then you might just be our welder.
What’s in it for you?
• $21 to $25 hourly, depending on experience
• Contract-to-hire, but they’re looking for someone who wants to stay long-term
• Great benefits package
• Retirement Savings Match
• Company BBQ’s and holiday parties
• Opportunity for wage increases
• No lay-offs
• Clean, safe and healthy work environment
• A/C in the summer, heat in the winter – Comfortable work environment
As an important welder, what will responsibilities be?
• Welding, bending, and brazing of various fabrication components
• Read blueprints and welding process specifications
• Use of welding & brazing equipment
• Operate torch equipment
• Operate metal shaping machines including straightening and bending machines
• Maintenance and repair of welding, brazing, and soldering
• GTAW, primarily aluminum welding, some stainless as well
• Very (very) thin gauge steel
What do you need to apply?
• TIG welding experience
• Clear criminal background (Paid for by Randstad)
• 2 peer reference
• 2 professional reference
• Controlled goods check
Please apply online today!
To stay connect to career opportunities feel free to connect with us through your favourite platform:
(2) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/
(3) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to ask about our NEW, exclusive insider app. It's an easy way to obtain employment right from your fingertips.
Randstad London is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with me today to learn more about the many open positions.
Please keep in mind we have a referral bonus program for anyone we find a placement for both permanent and temporary. Ranging from $50 to $500 depending on the candidate skill level.
All skilled trades referrals if placed permanent and complete the probation period we pay you $500 cash
Search thousands of jobs and other roles to find your next job. As the Canadian leader in staffing, recruitment and employment services, we have the expertise to help you take the next step in your career. Contact Taryn in the London office to hear about current and future industrial, Skilled Trades, and Industrial management opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Contact Information