||Feb 25, 2020
Are you a customer-service focused individual? Would you like to gain insight into the Bank's sales support and training & development functions?
Good news! Our client, one of Canada's largest and best-known corporations, is looking for a
Sales Support Coordinator for their office in Waterloo. We're looking for a very professional individual with excellent communication skills and demonstrated organizational skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Maintaining and updating a master list of English and French documents and materials housed on bank sales repositories and cloud-based platforms
- Classification and consolidation of collateral, as well as recommend and action opportunities to consolidate, digitize, and simplify popular collateral
- Maintain the email distribution calendar (including maintaining the appropriate email lists for recipients)
- Maintain a Sales Initiatives Priority management list, track in-flight initiatives and follow-up on outstanding items
- Other administrative duties as needed
If this sounds like you, don't wait - apply now!
Gain a foot in the door with one of Canada's biggest companies!
12 month contract with potential for extension
8:00am to 5:00pm
Start date: March 16th, 2020
Temporary Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide temporary workers with a wide range of options to suit their needs.
Minimum 2 years of sales experience within the finance and banking industry preferred
Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
Strong organizational skills are required
Strong Excel skills required
We thank all applicants, however only those qualified will be contacted.
Application Contact Information